Saturday 1 January 2011

New favorite pants? I think so!

Happy New Year everyone! New Year's resolution: perhaps post on this blog at least once every week to check in and say what's what? Let's try that on for size!

And how am I starting my new year? By watching Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Good movie. Some bad acting but it's a classic. So you gotta love it. I mean they thought Spock was dead but then he came back to life! It's pretty damn epic.

I'm fairly certain that we will watch The Holiday next. Because my father has never seen it and that has to be fixed. Anyway I just realized that I hadn't posted anything for quite some time and that now might be a good time to post a blog and say Happy New Year! So yeah... Happy New Year, hope it's a good one. I don't really do New Year's resolutions but if I had to do one, then it would probably have to do with going to the gym at least three times a week next semester because I really do need to lose weight. And luckily I have a friend who will go with me. Second would be to write in this blog at least once a week, as stated above. So yep! Hope everyone has a happy new year! Because I sure as hell am going to have a good year. There's no stopping it!

2 comments:

  1. Totally just realized that I never said what my favorite new pants were... My father's old BDU pants. :P There we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ready to tell you that you didn't explain about the pants when I saw your comment! We are finishing up The Holiday and I could watch it again. The characters make you smile. I like your resolutions by the way!

    ReplyDelete