Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Holidaze!

There's a hole in my bucket dear Liza, dear Liza, there's a hole in my bucket dear Liza a hole!

I found a knitting pattern for the Reindeer hat that the US Olympic team wore for the opening ceremonies and I'm totally going to knit one.  This one: http://www.teamusashop.com/Olympics_USA_Olympics/Polo_Ralph_Lauren_Team_USA_Opening_Ceremony_Hat

I'm super excited. But I think I need to get some yarn specifically for this hat.

Currently I'm sitting in my living room in Italy, watching FRIENDS on DVD. And it's awesome because I don't really remember this episode at all! So I'm really excited.  I want to write more in this blog but I don't have any idea what to write about. Oh wow, I love this girl's coat! I wish you could wear leather coats year round and not have to worry about them getting ruined if they get wet. This is what happens when a girl with ADHD watches TV while trying to write a blog.

I think it's time for me to stop typing now and just watch TV and knit. Thanks for reading to anyone who reads this!! Merry Christmas! Happy Holidaze! I think that is possibly one of the coolest words ever and it's totally not new but I only just learned it so now I'm using it. Yep. Happy Holidaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment