Tuesday 21 December 2010

Obligatory Post

I'm trying to post a blog every day. How's that working for me? I forgot about this until just now and I've been asleep since about 8:30. My father put Pelham 1 2 3 into the DVD player somewhere around 8 and I'm not sure I even made it through the opening scene thing. There were some people with trains and stuff..... Yeah there's no way I made it.

Today I got my hair cut and it came out exactly like I wanted, so I'm happy. The lady who did it though, made it really curly with a lot of mousse so when I came home and brushed through it, my hair got really big. I looked like Hermione before she ever did anything with her hair in the movies. I looked like Sorcerer's Stone Hermione when she pops into their compartment on the train, "Did you see a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one."

Now I'm making myself want to watch Harry Potter. I think that might be a thing to do tomorrow while I wrap presents for my family.

I also want terribly to knit a hat that I saw on Big Bang Theory. It was a Santa hat with two pointy bits and it was really cute. But instead of doing that, I think I'm going to knit a scarf out of all the yarns that I have in my stash.  I'm just rambling now.... It's exciting.

Because of this I think it is time for me to stop writing and congratulate myself on the fact that I have written a second blog entry. These are not meant to be especially meaningful so I think I'm doing quite well with the whole thing. Expect another meaningless post tomorrow. And if it's not here then I've gone and forgotten about my blog again. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment