Thursday 23 December 2010

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my... toes!

Christmas is all around us, so come on and let it snow!

Guess who just watched Love Actually for the third time this month? That's right. It's me.  It is probably my new favorite movie. The stories are just awesome and I love the actors. Liam Neeson has been one of my favorite actors ever since he played Qui Gon Jinn in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Emma Thompson is just spectacular. Alan Rickman. Need I say more? Bill Nighy is absolutely hilarious as the washed up rock star. Granted I did miss the tentacles....

After Love Actually was done playing on AFN(Armed Forces Network for those of you who haven't ever lived overseas as a dependent of a member of the United State Military), and done making me think about how much I want a boyfriend(it'll happen at some point, que sera sera), the Nativity Story came on to which my mother's reply was, "OH GOD! We can watch Big Bang Theory." So now, as I have been for the past couple of nights, I am watching Big Bang Theory. I feel like they're members of my family. Weird members of my family... And I always feel smarter after watching an episode or two(or five).

Wil Wheaton has been a guest star on the show for a couple of the past episodes and he is such a DOUCHE!!  I just want to punch him in the face! I never wanted to do that to Wesley Crusher, at least not for the same reason. Wesley Crusher was just a bit too... I really don't know what it was about him that bothered me.. He was just so.... I don't know. Badly acted? Perhaps. It was just bad.

Guess who finally overcame jet lag? Me! Except probably not... I think I got to sleep before 1 AM last night but I'm not sure. My little brother discovered live chat on Xbox and was talking to somebody very loudly until at least 12:30 when he felt the need to proclaim, "FOR MY COUNTRY!" causing me to jump from my bed(much like in the Night Before Christmas) and go to his room. "It's time to be quiet. I don't care if you keep playing but after this mission you will go into silent mode, or FOR MY COUNTRY, I WILL KILL YOU!" He soon went into silent mode, and I'm pretty sure I got to sleep before one o'clock! I was quite pleased with myself.

We had leftovers for dinner and it was marvelous. My favorite color is purple. My dog's name is Muffin and she's a black lab/golden retriever mix. Just thought I'd throw in some mundane stuff. Merry Christmas Eve Eve guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment